Neurofeedback is primarily used to:
1. Calm and stabilize the brain, including calming the heart brain connection and the gut brain connection. People with passing insomnia, transient anxiety, or people who want to gain better control of their emotions are in this group.
2.“Make better” specific symptoms and address behaviors associated with certain conditions (i.e, Autism, traumatic brain injury, or PTSD. People with enduring mental health symptoms are in this category.
3. Achieve “Peak Performance” by enhancing and expanding current mental and cognitive functioning. Athletes, Attorneys, CEOs, Military Officers, Entrepreneurs are often found in this group.
For all these purposes , the Alpha Theta Center can use any of these tools listed below:
- Deep States Alpha Theta Training
- QEEG Brain Mapping (Applied Neuroscience)
- Cygnet Neurofeedback
- Neurofield pEMF — Pulsed Magnetic Frequency (NeuroField)
- NeuroGuide Z Score Training
- Neurofield Real Time Z Score Training (NeuroField)
- Neurofield Heart Rate Variability Nogier Frequency Testing (NeuroField)
- Theta Alpha Gamma Synchrony TAG)
- BioGraph Infinity (Thought Technology) Biofeedback
- Heart Rate Variability training (HeartMath; Thought Technology).
- Audio Visual Entrainment (AVE)
These tools can either be used individually or in tandem , whichever creates the best results for you.